Here are some helpful numbers in the event you or a loved one are experiencing distress:
- If you are in medical distress, please dial 911.
- If you have COVID-19 related questions:
- Call (General COVID-19 Questions): 311
- Call (NY Health Department): – 1-888-364-3065
- Text COVID to 692-692 to receive alerts.
We also recognize that many residents may be scared or suffering from depression due to fears of COVID-19. Here are some resources to assist with mental health concerns.
- National Suicide Hotline- 800-273-8255
- Crisis text line-Text HOME to 741741
- National Domestic Violence Hotline- 800-656-4673
- Veterans Crisis Line- 800-273-8255- option#1
- Family Services Emergency Hotline- 914-995-2099
- Westchester County Mental Health- 914-925-5959
Important Update – COVID-19 – March 25, 2020
In addition to the previous recommendations released on 3/23/2020, the following additional restrictions have been added: (The full update is on the Resident Portal – My Community/Community Resources/Community Newsletters.)
- Gatherings, parties, and other activities in your apartment are prohibited.
- If you are in a common area, you must maintain a 6-foot distance from other residents. Please attempt to limit the amount of time spent in those areas.
- It is extremely important that you keep your utilities functioning properly. This includes ensuring that nothing other than human waste and toilet paper is flushed down the toilet.
- Continue to properly make use of your apartment’s heating and cooling system. Ensure that regular care of these systems is being maintained while you are at home.
On March 22, Governor Andrew Cuomo issued Executive Orders, which call for New York residents to “stay at home” unless working, traveling to work, or engaged in certain permitted activities. As it pertains to the apartment industry, the executive order would allow maintenance and management activities at apartment communities in NY to continue.
We have our maintenance staff working in staggered shifts and limiting our office personnel to no more than two at one time to keep the management team as safe as possible while still providing residents the service they need. We are asking all residents to do their part and adhere to the recommendations listed in our full update. The update can be found on the Resident Portal under My Community/Community Resources/Community Newsletters as well as on our social media sites.